Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Where can I hear Private Hell and Road Zombie?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ghosty:
    Are there torrent files of any of these boots? If so, are they up anyplace? Or is that not done since the band isn't really taper friendly?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I've not seen them online anywhere, they are just some of the shows I've collected and I know they played those songs at those shows.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sickboyking79 - tried to send you the songs but the messages got returned....?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ClarkK's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to have both songs too!
    Could somebody do me the favor? [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Please..

    [email protected]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ClarkK's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the mp3 file! Private Hell is one nice song 'though in poor quality! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TheSocialDistortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If someone could please send me an mp3 of Private Hell, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    [email protected]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TheSocialDistortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the mp3, it kicks ass!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member PrivateHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I'm so pissed Private Hell is not on the new CD. I was dying ot hear it, then the track listing got posted and it wasn't there.... I was pissed... then the new DVD came out.... and I was even more pissed....

    I got a feeling this new CD is going to be very disappointing....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •